- 15 photographs were featured on the History Channel’s Ancient Aliens-Sacred Sites series opener for 2010 about Peru’s Markawasi Plateau. My images start at 24:00 minutes into the video.
- My work was recognized by award winning author, Kathy Doore, and in 2010 I was commissioned to photograph the Nazca Lines in Peru for her next book on Maria Reiche’s journals.
- “Lake Crescent Evening 02” was given Second Place in Pictorial Images – Basic – at the annual 2012 Los Gatos/Saratoga Photography Club awards banquet.
- “Garrapata Beach” was given Second Place in Pictorial Images – Advanced – at the annual 2013 Los Gatos/Saratoga Photography Club awards banquet.
- “Silver Lake Aspens” was given Honorable Mention in Pictorial Images – Advanced – at the annual 2014 Los Gatos/Saratoga Photography Club awards banquet.
- My photograph “Steven’s Creek in Winter” was chosen for the front and back cover and “Stevens Creek” for the inset for the cover story in Californian Magazine April 2015 Volume 39 published by California History Center & Foundation.
- My photographic work is shown at the Aegis Gallery of Fine Art in Saratoga, California.